What Is Avast Antivirus
Avast is a well-known antivirus tool, which has millions of users all over the world. It is available for Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android . The program comes with free and paid versions that can meet the different demands of the users. We resolve your issue quickly , That why our professional and certified specialists are 24*7 available at our Avast Customer Service Number.
According to Review, Avast Antivirus software can protect your computer from security threats (computer worms), viruses (such as polymorphic viruses), malware (such as ransomware), and other potential Internet threats. Moreover, it adds features like network security scanner, password manager, browser protection, etc.
Avast is a computer security tool that was established in 1988 and has managed to rack up over 430 million monthly users. The company second ranks in claiming the market share in the security industry. Avast Antivirus is retailed using a freemium model whereby users receive beginning endpoint protection features at no charge. To gain access to advanced features, users will have to pay for a premium version.
- It has a network security inspector and a password manager.
- This includes browser-independent protection to avoid dangerous URLs.
- in ncludes lots of useful, security-related bonus features.
- It can run on various systems like Windows, Mac, Android as well as iOS.
- It protects the security and privacy of your PC.
How to use Avast Antivirus
Avast also has a paid version, with the cheapest covering $60 per year for a single device or $80 per year for up to 10 devices. The paid version is available for Windows, Mac, and Android platforms. Avast Premium Security Edition comes with these additional features:
- adds firewall
- file shredder
- automatic software updates
- webcam security
- Spam Rescue
- Vault for storing essential files
Avast Products and Pricing
Protects all your devices including laptops, mobiles, computers and tablets Click Here
How to Install Avast Secure Browser on Desktop?
After launching Avast Secure Browser on a desktop device for the first time, you will get the option to customize your browsing experience.
- To get started, click Customize Setup to directly import browsing, bookmarks, and history from your previous browser.
- After that, click Done > Finish Setup.
Anyway, you are ready to start browsing the internet using Secure Browser.
How to Install Avast Secure on Mobile
Install the app directly from App Store or Play Store and launch it. You do not need to adjust the settings on your mobile browser. rather, log in to both browsers and sync your settings. Here’s how to sync your data, starting with a desktop browser:
- Click on the silhouette icon in the top right corner of your browser.
- Click on Sign In.
- You will then have the option to sign in with an already existing account, create a new account, or sign in using your Google or Facebook account.
How to Make Avast Safe for Privacy and Security
Apart from PC performance, there are also concerns about privacy and security. Avast is considered secure on the aspect of privacy and security until reports of the sharing of personal information.
In addition, Avast free version has the facility to archive your browsing history. As of now, Avast Premium has no such reports. What’s more, the premium version has amazing password protection, prevents webcam spying, as well as blocks phishing emails.
Given this fact, you are able to browse the web anonymously through Avast VPN. Now, we can summarize that Avast Premium Laptop is somewhat secure when it comes to privacy and security.
If you don’t want to upgrade to the premium version, try other free programs like Windows Defender Firewall to protect your privacy and security. Here are the steps to enable Windows Defender.
- Open Control Panel and then click on Windows Defender Firewall in the prompted window.
- In the Windows Defender Firewall click the Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off option in the left pane.
- Select the Turn on Windows Defender Firewall option under Private Network Settings and Public Network Settings section. Finally, click OK to save and exit the operation.
Uninstall Avast Antivirus
One thing to remember about how to remove is that once you uninstall avast antivirus don’t leave the device without antivirus because without antivirus your device will become a sitting duck. So install any other antivirus like averia avg etc. If you are looking for the best antivirus in the market then you can check this out. All these products are tested by our experts.
- Launch Control Panel and go to Programs.
- Then click on Uninstall a Program.
- Select and then click the Uninstall button
- Restart your computer.