Norton Antivirus is available to bring exceptional security and protection to every user. Norton has several amazing benefits that protect the user’s data and system from getting damaged due to frequent viruses or online threats. Therefore, in order to install on your system, users are eagerly looking for it.
Norton Antivirus Support Number is also available for users who want to get immediate help. If a problem or error occurs with Norton, you can connect with the professionals for help and support. A highly skilled team of experts is available to provide perfect support and exceptional services. Run-time error 8504 in will not only slow down your work but will hinder the proper functioning of your PC. If you are facing this issue in your Norton Antivirus software, then you need to call Norton Customer Care to get a quick response and timely assistance. The team of highly experienced and certified professionals will listen to your problem and then initiate the troubleshooting process. Follow this blog to know more about different types of error code 8504, its causes, and solution steps.
Best Steps to Fix issues opening Norton for Mac
· restart the computer
Exit all programs.
· restart the computer.
Download & run Norton Remove or Reinstall Tool
· If you have Norton Family installed
Uninstall it before running Norton Remove & Reinstall
Download Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
Save the file on Windows desktop
· On some browser’s, the file is automatically saved to it’s default location
To open the download window in your browser, press the Ctrl + J keys.
Double-click on the NRnR icon.
Click on Remove and Restore
· You may see a Remove button if your Norton product is from your service provider
Click Continue or Remove
Click on Restart Now
After the PC restarts, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall Norton
Norton users can connect with professionals to get help and support when they need it. A team of highly skilled experts is available to fix Norton’s built-in problems completely.
Error code 8504 in Norton is never alone, it is always accompanied by codes, and can be:
Error code 8504 in can occur at any time, whether it is during the installation, uninstallation or download of this antivirus software. You can quickly identify this error when you find the following changes in your system:
1. An active program in your Windows is already running and crashes frequently.
2. Your PC will crash while trying to run.
3. If you see the error message of Update failed on your computer screen.
4. If your system is running sluggish or slow.
5. If your PC freezes from time to time.
How to Fix Norton Error 8504?
1. Go to Start and enter ‘command’ in the search box.
2. Now you have to press all three keys “Shift,” “CTRL,” and “Enter” at the same time.
3. When asked for permission, hit “yes” and enter “Regedit” on the windows that open.
4. In Registry Editor, you need to select the key you want to back up, which is associated with this error.
5. Now choose Export > File, and in the list of ‘Save In’, you have to select the location where you want to save your backup key.
6. Enter the name of the backup file and ensure that you have selected the option of “Selected Branch” from the “Export Range” menu.
7. Save the file with the .reg file extension.