Have you deleted your Gmail account however, now you want to recover this account for some reason? Forgot the login for your account? If yes, then you can easily How to recover Gmail account.
Sometimes, users intentionally delete Gmail account, & later, they want to recover it to check important mail or continue receiving emails. Although warns you before deleting your account that the account will be permanently deleted, it is not.
Also, many times users forget their Google account password & username and look for simple ways to recover it. But, most of the time, you may face problems in recovering deleted Gmail account.
Recovering a lost or forgotten Gmail account is often a hassle. Here, in this article, we will use a careful approach to discuss some of the common problems associated with recovering a lost or forgotten Gmail account. Make sure you stay tuned till the end to see the best steps that have helped many people in finding lost Gmail accounts.
How to Recover Hacked Account
Recovering a lost or forgotten account is often a hassle. Here, in this article, we will use a careful approach to discuss some of the common problems associated with recovering a lost or forgotten Gmail account. Make sure you stay tuned till the end to see the steps that have helped many people in finding lost Gmail accounts.
If you are facing issues with recovery issues and seeking reliable help to recover your Gmail account, don’t worry! In this article, we will discuss the alternative email, different ways to recover a Gmail account without email or phone.
How to recover Gmail password?
- Visit the account recovery page & enter your email address.
- You enter the last password that you used for your account. If you can’t remember your password, try the most recent password you can remember.
- If you do not remember, click “Try another method.” You’ll be able to recover your account from your telephone by verifying your identity with certain information.
- You can choose to recover your account by sending a reset code to the phone number registered for your account.
- Enter or confirm your phone number
- and you can try to answer your secret question
- If you are still unable to recover, you can send yourself a reset code to the alternate email address registered for your account.
- and verify your code
To retrieve your closed Gmail account
- Tap Next. You’ll get a reminder to check your telephone.
- Unlock your Android phone.
- “Trying to sign in?” On the prompt, tap Yes.
- Sign in to your Google Account, enter, your email address or phone number.
- Tap Next to receive a reminder to check your phone.
- On your iPhone, at the top, tap Notifications.
- “Trying to sign in?” Under, tap Yes.
on the computer:
- Open Chrome.
- On the right side of the toolbar, click the circular profile, visit Password. It is usually in the form of a key icon
- From there, you can view, delete & export your saved passwords. View saved passwords: go to the eye icon to the right of each password to view it.
How to get your Google username or ID back?
- Go to Gmail Username Recovery Page
- Now, you need to enter your recovery email address and click on submit
- Type the letters you see in the distorted picture and click submit
- You will now get a list of usernames associated with your recovery email address.
How do I fix the Gmail error on iPhone?
- Go to the Gmail website and check Alerts.
- Review your recent devices on Google’s website.
- reset captcha.
- Make sure IMAP is enabled.
- You first remove your account from your iPhone and set it up again.
How Do I Fix Gmail Temporary Error 500?
- Clear all cache & cookies from your web browser.
- Disable Antivirus Internet Security and Firewall.
- Proper configuration of Gmail server.
- Deactivate unwanted extensions from your current browser.
2 thoughts on “Troubleshooting Steps to Recover Hacked Gmail Account”
[…] Recover Hacked Gmail Account […]
[…] Tumblr doesn’t provide a way to reset your password without your email. According to them, they need to confirm that you are the one to give your account back to […]