What is Tinder
This app is the most popular dating app in the world. Tinder app has been ( free download tinder ) more than 40 crore times so far. There are now more than 75 million people around the world who use this dating app to meet and date. There are over 1.6 billion left and right swipes registered on this app every day and over 30 million matches. The popular dating app keeps getting new members every day, and it now supports 40 different languages and operates in nearly 200 countries. Simply put, it is the best way to meet new people, chat and share photos and find out if you are compatible or not.
How to Create a Tinder Account With Number
Register Tinder for iOS
- Open your Apple Store
- Search & Download the app
- Tap “Create Account”
- Enter a burner phone number
- Enter the verification code sent to the burner phone number
- Please enter your email
- Connect your Apple or Facebook account for a streamlined sign-in
Register Tinder for Android
- Open your Google Play
- Searc and Download the app
- Choose a login method
- Enter and verify burner phone number
Register Tinder on Tinder.com
- Go to Tinder.com
- Click “Create Account” or “Log In”
- Select “Login with Google” or “Login with Phone Number”
To Cancel Tinder Subscription or not?
Cancel Tinder Subscription from iPhone or iPad
You may wonder why there is such a ruckus about it? You can uninstall the app from the phone. Here’s the deal: You’re not alone, I used to think so. But, unfortunately, it doesn’t work like that. Deleting or uninstalling does not help you unsubscribe from app.
So, I want to take you through the steps with images and show how easy it is to cancel a subscription from your iPhone, With just a few simple clicks, you are done with it.
Open your iPhone and go to your phone settings
- Now, that wasn’t difficult, was it? Select iTunes & App Store if we’re in the past
- Tap the Apple ID email link
- Select “View Apple ID.”
- If necessary, log in with your ID
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and select Manage
- Select Tinder
- Tap Cancel Subscription or Slide auto-renewal to “off.”
Cancel Tinder Subscription from Android
So, you are an Android user and want to cancel your subscription from your Samsung or another smartphone; You have to do it differently from an apple user. If you could not cancel your subscription, you simply follow these steps:
- Go to Google Play Store on your Android device
- Click on the “Menu” icon, and select “Subscriptions”
- Find in the list, and click on it
- Tap on “Unsubscribe”
To cancel Tinder that you paid for with your direct credit card, do the following:
- Open the app on your Android device
- Go to “My Profile”
- Select “Manage Payment Account”
- Hit “Unsubscribe”
How To Fix Tinder Error 40303
No one wants to see Tinder error 40303. Not unless you’re done with the app and don’t want to try something else. The error means you have been banned and it is not much you can do. Fixing error 40303 completely depends on why you were banned. You can contact customer support to fix this error, or you can create a new account.
CONTACTING CUSTOMER SUPPORT
When contacting customer support, remember to remain calm and collected. You don’t want to come across as impolite or pushy. It is best to wait until 24 hours after being banned so that you can think properly. his app more likely to reinstate your account if you’re a paying member and if you’re polite when you message them. Whether you have Tinder Gold or Plus, when you get banned, you’ll need to cancel your paid plans on Google Play or iOS. If you don’t, will continue to charge you for a service you can’t even use.
Can I get a refund from Tinder after I cancel my subscription?
No, Tinder does not allow prorating based on the date of cancellation. All payments you make will remain with the company, but you will be able to use your account during your current billing period.