Facebook is the best tool for searching people online. It’s still a very popular platform, and chances are you’ll find your colleague from work and that girl you sat down with in elementary school.
Today we will talk about the limitations of Facebook because due to lack of knowledge, many users block or deactivate their account and they find it difficult to activate again. So let’s know what are the limitations of Facebook? I am sharing the list of Facebook limits here. In this article, you will get complete information about Facebook (Groups, Friends, Invites, etc.) limit policy in Hindi. Facebook immediately blocks a user who violates its Terms and Policy, or bans or deletes its account for violation.
If you want that your Facebook account should never be deactivated or suspended and Facebook does not impose any ban on you, then you should read and understand the Facebook limit mentioned in this post carefully.
How to recover Facebook account through friends
Open your web browser and be taken to the Facebook account recovery homepage.
With the webpage open, enter the email address, phone number of the account username to locate your account. After you select your relevant account from the list that opens when you search for your account, “No longer have access to these?” Tap on Option to proceed.
The next page displays the list of options that can be adopted to recover your account. Click on the option showing to use trusted friends for recovery.
On the next screen that opens on the display, tap on the option “Reveal My Trusted Contacts”. Follow the on-screen instructions to send the recovery code link to your friends.
Call your friends and ask about the codes they received on their accounts. Enter the code in the relevant field and proceed towards resetting your password.
Provide the forum with your new password and finish the process by saving the changes.
How to recover Facebook account
- on the Web
- via Facebook messenger
- on the Web
- You can try using any of these methods: https://www.facebook.com/help/1664387601129878/ or https://www.facebook.com/help/1664387601129878/.
via Facebook messenger
Recover Facebook account permanently deleted before 30 days
- Visit Facebook.
- Enter your email and password.
- Log in to open your Facebook account.
- Make sure you try to recover deleted Facebook account within 30 days of deleting it.
If your ID and Password is accepted, then a page will be displayed with two options-
Undelete or confirm the deletion.
- As soon as you click on “Cancel Delete”, it will result in a recovered Facebook account.
Clear Chrome Cache:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Click on the 3-dot button
- Select Settings.
- Go to Privacy & Security.
- Press Clear browsing data.
- You can only clear the cache, but we would also recommend that you clear the cookies and history.
Select All Time and hit Clear Data.
- Clear Cache on Android: